Useful WordPress Web Design Tips From the Pros
A lot of WordPress development corporations are collaborating with their own designers. as well as front-end experts. Namely, this allows them to do their best in creating a WordPress web design with the code they like.
On the other hand, you can frequently come across individuals who are doing everything alone, and they are often perceived as a one-man army. Now, since design is for sure one of the most important parts of web development, these people usually feel very inconvenient with their design.
Therefore, a person must always be focused when he or she is working on WordPress web design. So, if you want to create a website that looks professional and appealing, follow these beneficial tips!
Awesome WordPress Tips
Generally speaking, when it comes to web design, a lot of people do not think that typography is the most important element, however, it doesn't mean that it's less relevant than any other. Furthermore, this is really a great thing for those who are not designers.
It's because while you may not make custom graphics or typefaces of your own, you can still follow a couple of guidelines that are going to help you employ existing fonts to the maximum. So what are you supposed to do when you're picking fonts?
- Pay attention to readability - Nobody should ever have to ask themselves what word they are looking at on your website. Namely, body text should be placed between twelve to sixteen pixels.
- Too many fonts is a NO-NO - It's important to keep everything simple. You can achieve this by matching the navigation link font to the headline font, along with the body text to the sidebar text font.
- Tiny variations such as color, weight, and style can definitely go a long way.
Pick A Great WordPress Theme
One of the greatest benefits when it comes to making your website by using WordPress is that you have a lot of spectacular themes at your disposal. Creative designers at https://woww.co.za/ suggest that you can automatically alter the theme, as well as the entire website updates with the brand-new look. Just keep in mind that not every theme is not made equal.
Viz, some of them, especially the ones that are free-of-charge come with a plethora of unnecessary code that can negatively affect your page load speed. Hence, you should opt for one that is optimized for speed when choosing a theme for your website.
Now, it doesn't mean that your webpage is not going to look professional, it just means that you have to try harder in order to find a theme that has a great layout and that is also optimized for high-quality performance.
Another option that is worth considering is to obtain a custom website design. This option is going to provide you with the best of both worlds - an inventive layout for your website that's optimized for a high speed.
Adding More Highly-Effective WordPress Tips
Easy Access To Your Content
If your content isn't accessible enough, it is going to push visitors away. Low-quality layout choices, boring content, or simply the one that's not engaging enough, along with poor search options are going to discourage these people and they will immediately leave your website.
Therefore, you should have content that is easy to access, that has a superb process of navigation, and do not label your content clearly because it is going to create unnecessary confusion.
Keep It Simple
It's completely understandable if you aspire to build a website that is going to impress others, however, a recent study, conducted by Google has showcased that people are not huge fans of visual complexity.
On the contrary. The more complex is your overall design, the less it is seen by others as lovely and appealing. So what are you supposed to do in this case? Follow these ideas to succeed:
- Have second thoughts about the sidebar - More and more web pages are starting to eliminate the sidebar and opt for a single-column design. Why is that? Well, they want to prevent any distractions and focus on their content only.
- Traditional layouts - Stick to them always. People generally are fond of familiarity and can easily get puzzled by non-typical website designs. That's why you should always opt for standard design tropes and layouts.
It's no secret that WordPress is an omnipotent platform that allows creative people to build an amazing website that perfectly matches their needs. Furthermore, with the help of these guidelines, you will be able to craft a truly spectacular site.
Source: NoobsLab | Eye on Digital World