LibreOffice Calc: Create Data Entry Form
Subscribe to UbuntuBuzz Telegram Channel to get article updates.
Write first dataset and save document as calc-input-form.ods.
Keep second dataset to input later:
1. Put cursor in the header row e.g. A1.
2. Click menu Data > Form > data entry form created.
3. First time, form will show entry number 1/6 namely ABI’s scores.
1. On the form, click Next Record until New Record reached.
2. Enter the data of MATH, ENGLISH, SCIENCE, and SOCIAL according to second dataset.
3. Repeat 1-2 for the rest of second dataset.
4. Data entries finished.
5. Close the form.
When you closed the form:
1. Put cursor on the header row namely A1.
2. Click menu Data > Form > data form entry displayed again.
3. Form should displays all entries.
This article is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.
Source: Ubuntu Buzz !