health @ Savannah: GNU Health Hospital Management patchset 4.0.5 released
GNUHealth 4.0.5 patchset has been released !
Table of Contents
- About GNU Health Patchsets
- Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
- Installation notes
- List of other issues related to this patchset
About GNU Health Patchsets
We provide "patchsets" to stable releases. Patchsets allow applying bug fixes and updates on production systems. Always try to keep your production system up-to-date with the latest patches.
Patches and Patchsets maximize uptime for production systems, and keep your system updated, without the need to do a whole installation.
NOTE: Patchsets are applied on previously installed systems only. For new, fresh installations, download and install the whole tarball (ie, gnuhealth-4.0.5.tar.gz)
Updating your system with the GNU Health control Center
Starting GNU Health 3.x series, you can do automatic updates on the GNU Health HMIS kernel and modules using the GNU Health control center program.
Please refer to the administration manual section ( https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Control_Center )
The GNU Health control center works on standard installations (those done following the installation manual on wikibooks). Don't use it if you use an alternative method or if your distribution does not follow the GNUHealth packaging guidelines.
You must apply previous patchsets before installing this patchset. If your patchset level is 4.0.5, then just follow the general instructions. You can find the patchsets at GNU Health main download site at GNU.org (https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/)
In most cases, GNU Health Control center (gnuhealth-control) takes care of applying the patches for you.
Pre-requisites for upgrade to 4.0.5: None
Now follow the general instructions at
After applying the patches, make a full update of your GNU Health database as explained in the documentation.
When running "gnuhealth-control" for the first time, you will see the following message: "Please restart now the update with the new control center" Please do so. Restart the process and the update will continue.
- Restart the GNU Health server
List of other issues and tasks related to this patchset
- bug #63558: Fault: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'
- bug #63557: Missing view architecture for ('calendar.category', None, 'tree')
- bug #63533: Model 'gnuhealth.pol' is missing a default access
- bug #63532: health_caldav misses requiremnt vobject in setup.py
- bug #63517: Fault: 'webdav' is not in list
- bug #62777: The term health prof used for both initiating and signing professional in patient evaluation
- bug #62634, Missing Spanish Translations
For detailed information about each issue, you can visit :
About each task, you can visit:
For detailed information you can read about Patches and Patchsets
Source: Planet GNU